Pferd Policlean PCLD Disc – Black
- POLICLEAN Disc PCLD
- High performance blue coloured tool for optimum results. 60% higher removal rates. Up to 10% longer tool life.
- Longer life & faster stock removal due to specifically treated abrasive grain & higher density nylon web
- The non-woven cleaning fabric is glued onto a glass woven base. This design allows POLICLEAN discs to be used in face-down grinding.
- For coarse cleaning work such as removing paint, scale, heat discolouration, rust and adhesive residues.
- POLICLEAN PLUS DISCS exhibit a high stock removal rate with a very long tool life.
Recommendations for use
- Preferably for use on slow-running angle grinders
- POLICLEAN discs achieve their best performance at a recommended cutting speed of 30Ì 35 m/s
Materials that can be worked
- Cobalt-based alloys
- Other non-ferrous metals
- High-temperature-resistant materials
- Nickel-based alloys (e. g. Inconell and Hasteloy)
- Hard non-ferrous metal
- Titanium alloys
- Soft non-ferrous metal
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Grey/nodular cast iron (GG/GJL, GGG/GJS)
- Annealed cast iron
- Fibre-reinforced duroplastics (GRP, CRP)
- Hardened, heat-treated steels over 1,200 N/mm2 (over 38 HRC)
- Steel materials with a hardness over 54 HRC
- Steel, cast steel
- Steels up to 1,200 N/mmŒ_ (< 38 HRC)
- Cast steel
- Surface work
- Angle grinder
- Cordless angle grinder