- Cylindrical Burr 1/4 x 5/8 (SA-1)
- Cylindrical Radius End 1/4 x 5/8 (SC-1)
- Tree Radius End 1/2 x 1 (SF-5)
- Pointed Tree 3/8 x 3/4 (SG-3)
MX-NCC tungsten carbide burrs are designed for universal, general-purpose use.
These burrs are characterised by good stock removal performance on a wide variety of materials.
A low-cost option in the range of burrs from PFERD.
Materials that can be worked
- Steel, cast steel
- Stainless Steel
- Non-Ferrous Metals
- Cast Iron
- Plastics & other materials
- Edge chamfering/rounding
- Milling out in preparation for build-up welding
- Preparation of weld seams/weld dressing
- Cleaning cast material
- Modification of workpiece geometry
There are no reviews yet.