KH818S18 – 1.8mm Suction Feed HVLP Spray Gun
- High Volume Low Pressure (H.V.L.P.) technology, as the name suggests uses high volumes of air at low pressure to atomise mediums such as paint or varnish. The benefit of this technology is high transfer efficiency, which means finer atomization with less overspray than conventional (L.V.H.P.) spray guns.
- Forged aluminium body with smooth anodised finish for corrosion resistance & easy cleaning.
- Teflon seals & packing with high grade stainless steel nozzle & needle for easy cleaning & long service life.
- Suitable for both oil and water-based painting.
- Complies to CE standards.
- Includes mini air regulator.
- Acrylics, enamels, polyurethanes, Metallics, Lacquers
- HVLP Prowin Spray Gun 1.8mm c/w 1Lt Pot c/w reg
- Nozzle: 1.8 mm S-Steel
- Working Pressure: 20-28 psi
- Pattern Width: 310 mm
- Air Cons.: 7.8 cfm
- Fluid Output: 180 ml
- Fluid Capacity: 1000 cc
- Fluid Feed: Suction
- Fluid Inlet: 3/8″
- Weight: 514 g