- Part Number: TM104-150
- Jaw Width: 150mm
- Max Jaw Opening: 170mm
- Jaw Depth: 105mm
- Weight: 25kg
- Jaw Type: Offset
- Base Length: 230mm
- Base Width: 200mm
- Hole Centre Length: 200mm
- Hole Centre Width: 170mm
- The sliding jaw and large-diameter screw allow for precise and smooth operation.
- The precision machined knurled jaws, with V-Groove are replaceable giving these vices a long life while being durable and reliable.
- This extra-heavy-duty fabricated bench viced is manufactured from heavy steel plates and designed for use in industrial workshops.
- With an all-steel construction, these fixed base vices are built to withstand the shocks of hammering, chipping, and other tough applications.
- Each vice has an integrated anvil for shaping and beating, together with an extra heavy-duty sliding jaw and large-diameter screw.
- Forged tommy bar along with the steel main screw helps the ineffective transmission of pressure on the workpiece.
- Carbon steel jaws are hardened 50 5 HRC to withstand tough use and are serrated for a non-slip grip.
- A safety stopper provided at the end of the slide prevents the slide from fall during usage.