Ever had a flat tyre and wished you could repair it on the go? The practical Kincrome 52 Piece Tyre Repair Kit is handy for storing in the vehicle for those trips away or unwanted road side emergency.
Able to temporarily repair all types of tubeless tyres, the tyre repair kit is quick, simple and easy to use with repair time in around 15 minutes. The Tyre Repair Kit allows simple on vehicle repairs with no need to remove the wheel and can even be repaired on an incline.
The Tyre Repair Kit is ideal for repairing vehicles including sedans, utes, vans, 4WD’s, caravans, motorbikes, trailers and many other vehicles. The Kincrome 52 Piece Tyre Repair Kit includes all the tools you need for repairing the tyre all housed in a convenient blow mould case.
• This is a temporary fix only. The tyre should be taken to a tyre repair shop as soon as possible
• Use only one repair cord per hole
• Use only on tubeless tyres
• Always wear eye protection when repairing tyres
• Never repair a tyre that has been driven under inflated for long periods or that shows signs of structural damage, e.g. exposed belts, sidewall separation
• Always wear eye protection
• Protective Blow Mould Case
• 1 Piece Heavy Duty Zinc Alloy T-handle Insert Tool
• 1 Piece Heavy Duty Zinc Alloy T Handle Spiral Probe Tool
• 30 Piece Repair Cords
• 2 Piece Hex Keys
• 1 Piece Pencil Tyre Gauge
• 1 Piece Lubricant
• 4 Piece Plastic Valve Caps
• 4 Piece Chrome Hex Valve Caps
• 4 Piece Plastic Valve Casing
• 4 Piece Valve Cores
• 1 Piece Valve Tool